WQeMS Project - User Training Needs - Data Management
This data protection notice applies to data processed by:
Data controller: PHOEBE Research and Innovation Ltd
DPO: For any relevant issue please contact us at email@example.com
Type of data
The following data will be collected and processed in terms of the survey:
- Name contact details and affiliation
- Preferences with regard to user training needs
- Accessing device information as detailed below
Purpose of Data Processing
Your involvement is vital for the project to achieve sustainability. The innovation process starts and ends with the users' involvement with the expression of their desires/needs and then the validation of the developed technologies within the identified business/use cases. Therefore, the purpose of the survey is to collect feedback from the end-users and stakeholders of the WQeMS services about their potential training needs. The analysis and consideration of the feedback will facilitate the creation of useful training material, which will help you acquire the necessary skills and competencies for the effective adoption of a set of services that deal with inland water features’ estimation through earth observation. This analysis is in alignment with the original purposes of the project and will be exploited within the duration of project. In case of the survey results’ exploitation beyond the duration of the project an updated consent form will be prepared and provided to users.
Data Collection w hen visiting the survey
When accessing the survey, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a ‘log file’. The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• anonymised (= truncated) IP address of the accessing machine;
• date and time of access;
• name and URL of the file retrieved;
• size of transferred data;
• whether or not the download was successful;
• website from which access is made (referrer URL); and
• browser used and, if applicable, your machine’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The specified data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure that a smooth connection is established with the website;
• to guarantee the convenient use of our service;
• to evaluate system security and stability; and
• for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data relies on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please, note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.